Welcome!


Welcome to the Save Social Security blog. This blog was established to document exactly where each representative and senator in the 109th Congress stands on Social Security "privatization", a.k.a. Social Security abolition.

UPDATE: Josh Marshall has come up with a better system than this, so I've decided to shut this one down. Thanks to everyone who helped. I've been amazed at the level of support I've gotten, and the volume of e-mails, but I can no longer keep the site going alone. Thanks for your support.

How you can help


[+] (click the plus to expand)




Sunday, December 19, 2004

Indiana

Senate:

Senator Richard G. Lugar (R)
Unknown

Senator Evan Bayh (D)
Unknown

House:

1 Peter J. Visclosky (D)
Unknown

2 Chris Chocola (R)
Unknown

3 Mark E. Souder (R)
Unknown

4 Steve Buyer (R)
Unknown

5 Dan Burton (R)
Unknown

6 Mike Pence (R)
Unknown

7 Julia Carson (D)
Unknown

8 John N. Hostettler (R)
Unknown

9 Michael E. Sodrel (R)
Unknown

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke with the campaign office of Mike Sodrel last week and didn't get much firm. I first spoke with a guy with poor to fair broken English and after a couple of minutes trying to convince him that I understood that he wasn't in office yet and that I still had a right to know where he stood on Social Security, he passed me on to a native speaker. He didn't give a way much, mostly, it sounded, because he didn't know what the hell I waws talking about. He finally gave me this: Mr. Sodrel probably supports or stands with President Bush on this issue. P.S., I do not like this guy, real creep.

December 24, 2004 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home