Welcome!


Welcome to the Save Social Security blog. This blog was established to document exactly where each representative and senator in the 109th Congress stands on Social Security "privatization", a.k.a. Social Security abolition.

UPDATE: Josh Marshall has come up with a better system than this, so I've decided to shut this one down. Thanks to everyone who helped. I've been amazed at the level of support I've gotten, and the volume of e-mails, but I can no longer keep the site going alone. Thanks for your support.

How you can help


[+] (click the plus to expand)




Monday, December 20, 2004

Piratization!

2 Comments:

Blogger CapitalistImperialistPig said...

My letter to my Congressman (minus his name) is here. Your mileage may vary. A phone call produced a staffer eager to assure me that the (conservative Republican) Congressman wouldn't hurt SS or steal the trust fund. I want it in writing though.

December 20, 2004 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you out of your mind?

Are you going to force young people to pay into a plan for 40 more years just to see it go bust at that point??

What kind of senseless, uncaring person are you?

December 22, 2004 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home